My 40+ year corporate career took me to many places, both professionally and personally. While the hallmarks of my career were leading the strategic direction and distribution models of mutual funds, annuities, and life insurance for major global financial institutions, what really excited me the most — what left me feeling fulfilled, motivated, and gratified — was coaching others. In 2015, I started a new chapter when I left corporate America to turn what I love most into my very own coaching and consulting practice.
Whether it was managing a global team of professionals from London or speaking at industry conferences, sales meetings, and client seminars on every continent besides Antarctica (maybe some day), I’ve welcomed every opportunity to listen — to really listen — and help solve problems. When we work together, I won’t only help your organization analyze and execute on distribution opportunities, penetrate target markets, and maximize resources — the “how”— but also tap into the “why” that’s motivating your sales managers and executive team.
My process entails asking questions, providing support, and giving practical feedback to help your team develop insights and set goals and action plans. There’s no singular perfect solution, proven system, or “five-step-process”, which is why my style is a collaborative one.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR PLANS
Sometimes what you need is a good listener, who has no agenda, to bounce idea off of. What are your needs? What is the most challenging issue on your business agenda? Together we can answer these questions and determine whether and how I can help. It never costs anything to talk.
CREDENTIALS & LICENSES
- M.S. Strategic Leadership
- Associate Certified Coach (ICF - International Coaching Federation)
- Certified Professional Coach (IPEC - Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching)
- Certificates in Sales Management & Strategic Leadership from Columbia University
- Board Member, Birla Sun Life Asset Management
- Executive Director of the Board of Directors for Reconciliation House
- Sr. Warden, Church of the Reconciliation